Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Michael: February 29, 2012

Dear family!


Thanks for the all the emails, although thick on the trunkiness were great!

I´m light as a feather and happy like a bird this morning for some reason. Probably due to investigators in church, a sweet baptism comin up sunday, and others in the near future coming to surface. Also I got letters from Nate and Matt. Hallelujiahs.

Our investigator we´ve been teaching is named Ruver, he´s 23. We teach him in the church cause his fam isnt friendly towards gringos with white shirts and ties but he´s as elect as they come. In our first visit we asked him what he was hoping to get out of our lesson and he said ``I wanna get baptized and go on a mission!´´ And so we´ve been preparing him for the both.

Aside from him we´ve got a few 15 year old guys that are willing to live the gospel so we´re working with them and their families. I´m dreaming of the day(s) that Rafael, Ruver, Gerson, and the other guys in this area all return from the mission experience I´m having right now, the best of all the rest.

Speaking of dreams I woke up this morning in the middle of my dream where Dad & I were planning my summer birthday party, and I asked him if instead of doing anything special we could just invite everyone in the ward to a bon fire in the Fuesell´s lawn and roast hot dogs.

Good news: I think T Swift is makin her way down to Brazil, I heard her blessed voice for the 2nd and 3rd time on my mission as I passed by a bar and one day our neighbor was playin her radio a little loud.

Matt- I got your letter and I´m ficando doidinho to get my Bday pres seja que for.

Cuz cuseira? que isso sô. Parabens on the baptism!

Can- Ya sometimes I don´t see my toothbrush before I´m out like a trout. Parabens sure does mean congratchalaishons, Muito bem, Im foreseeing some portuguese making its way into our fam´s terminology. oh and thank you!

thats pretty sweet about your car. I remember Mom turned to me while she was driving me to a cello lesson or something and asked If I thought she should wreck the car and collect insurance haha.

So I´m gonna be there for your graduation!? que legal!

Jor - No way to be sure if I DIDN`T get an email of yours or not, your last 2 were dated Feb 8th and Feb 1st.

That´s cool Cam Wheat got back from Terezinha! Where did this Brasileira come from? From all the gente that say they´ve got a relative in the states (99% in boston) it shouldn´t be too hard to get you a brazilian cunhada. I hear there are a couple portuguese branches in Utah. How´s your porchageez? Oh and don´t let your house hunt overcome you.

Dad- Impressive how miraculous the church meetings can be every week if our heart is right. Your rendezvous with Uncle Scott sounds great, I hope some good plans are carried through.

Thats awesome that Ian is a bishop!

Rhett- I think it´d be best to head to Moab right after our getting released and following temple session. Nice time for fam and reflection before anythin else

Loves and

No comments:

Post a Comment