Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Monday, February 27, 2012

Matt: February 27, 2012

Dearest família de poder,


Wassup? So not a ton of news going on here in the dirty dirty. Yesterday was a great day because Luana the 13 year old eleita entered in the aguas do batismo and got dunked! It was cool, because the elders in the neighboring branch (yeah still wierd to me that branches exhist and not everywhere is a 4 block by 3 1/2 block WARD) baptized a couple that is going to move into our area here in a few weeks so we decided to have a triple baptism in the state of the art chapel we attend here in Bonsucesso. It was probably one of the most spiritual baptismal meetings I´ve ever attended. It was one of those things where you just knew this gospel is true and the things happening in the moment are of God. So beyond that we´re just kinda working. My comp elder Joás is a ball of excitement and animo from the northeast so he keeps me going in the days where I think I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. In the city where I am there´s a big park where the kiddies go to play and along side of it is a bmx track with some HUGE jumps! I just want to grab my old blue 415 or at least the beater huffy I rode in Tennessee and hit the dirt! In an unrelated story I just put the last 2 1/2 year of my life in pictures onto a pin drive so now things should be groovy. OTher than that just working hard and getting excited for next p day ha ha ha.

Dad- You are the best. Thanks for the email. I live with an Elder Barnes 2.0 and he asked me about the body types in my family, including my uncles and so I was thinking about Uncle Scott recently and wondering why we´re all average size and he´s so BIG.

Rhett- Yeah I´m totally down for some rewinding time down in Moab. I don´t know what any kind of time frame will be like, so just follow your heart, seek guidance, read James 1:5, and then do what you feel is best.

Michael- cuz cuz is super easy is you have a cuz cuzeira. If not you have to like tie a towel to the lid of a pan and then boil the water underneath it. Plus I´m in the finishing stages of your b-day present.

Much love,

Elder Matt Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment