Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Monday, February 13, 2012

Matt: February 13, 2012

Dear Família,


Minha nossa P day is like Christmas that comes every week! This P day could be my last alongside the incomparable Elder Bons. We got the transfer call for the people who will train next transfer and contrary to popular belief I will not be one of them who beget more posterity. Basically not a lot has happened this week. Yesterday however was a day of miracles. Evandro, the newest priest/member in the ward, brought his whole fam damily to church. It was great. The kids love it there, it´s just the wife who´s been looking for answers in all the wrong places that we need to work a little more with. But THEN in the middle of Elders quorom my beloved companheiro got a call from one of our investigators saying that she wanted to go to church, so we went and picked up her and her 2 kids. It was fabulous. PLUS we had a less active kid come to church with his mom. Só milagres! Now we´re just working on getting this homosapiens on keeping some other commitments and becoming converted to the gospel of Jesus Christ.

Mom- Happy Birthday. You are the best mom I´ve EVER had! I´ll do the K Train dance today in my apartment in your honor.

Al- Yikes! Abby! Que coisa. I send kisses from Brasil to kiss it better. That´s what my mom always did to help me when I got hurt.

Jor- That´s good that Caçador Tiago is happy and healthy. Sad to hear about John. I didn´t realize how bad drugs can truly be till I got to the mish.

Michael- Sent you a carta. 70 centavos ´TA DOIDO!?!?! Plus I have an awesome Birthday present headed your way.

Well I love you all.

Hugs & Kisses

-Elder Matt Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment