Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Michael: February 8, 2012

Dear family,


Congratulations to you, on this dear date, many happinesses, many years of life!

Congratulations to you, on this dear date, many happinesses, many years of life!

That´s my translation for the birthday song down here in Berzil.

Monday we had the quarterly Zone Conference and they sang to me and all the other missionaries who have birthdays from Feb-April, but that one was for you Ma! Lookin linda!

Hey so did the ground hog say you guys will finally have a winter or did you get jypped this year?

My heart is rejoicing in the work of the Lord. Its great to be in the fast-track gospel learning and conversion program AKA full-time missions, It seems impossible learning as much as I am- it makes me wonder what kind of pea-brain troll I was before the mission.

Things are lookin up a this week the weather is showing signs of baptism and I think it´s comin to Rafael, a cousin of the last family that was baptised in this branch! Pray and pray and pray some more for all of us.

Also, If any of you haven´t read the book Jesus The Christ, I recommend it!

I thought it was so funny the scrip that says ´´can any good thing come out of Nazareth?´´ when I guy heard about Jesus.

But I know this is His work, His church, and you´re right Dad it is a miracle.

I found out that an Elder that used to be in my district was serving in California before he got his visa and his mission president was PRSIDENTE BECERRA. Soo that was real neat.

Al- If I don´t extend I believe we´d land May 3rd.....Thursday, morning, or afternoonish...?

Nat- Nossa mae- Avery walkin, and having 4 teeth all at once! haha

Matt- Que bençao to baptise the head of a household! Parabens voce merece.

ex-Elder Tay Brown wrote me and said ´´the secret is to love your investigators, but real love, not fake love like Elder Gaertner haha.´´ also ex-AP Elder Cavalheiro was made just a Zone Leader and his ex-comp is a solo AP (with a diff LZ comp). And later I think E. Cavalheiro turned district leader....quite the GH queda.

No comments:

Post a Comment