Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Michael: February 1, 2012

Dear fam.


Thank you for the abundance of emails.

I was dreaming that I was teaching the Great Apostasy to a lady when I woke up this morning for you guys to have an idea of what Ì´m up to. but not much to report as far as success goes...

Last Thursday I had my quarterly 10 minute interview with President Parrela and this time it was a little different. He asked me about how I´d changed and how these changes would effect me the rest of my life and then asked about you guys especially you mom and dad and then he paused for a minute and ended the interview and said lets pray for your dad to get a job. And we did. And I believe in miracles.

Matt - I realy was just wondering why you didn´t email last monday but two emails from you this week was bom demais. 2 apostles in Curitiba nossa tell me more tell me more. How cool Elder Ballard went there cause pretty sure out of the quorum of the twelve he´s like the chief of missionaries or something....

Al - good to hear from you again!!!!!

Mom- cars with gills and attacking rooms? crikey! It sounds like your 3 week experience was marvelous. I´m excited to never have to buy anything when I have babies and just be rained on by hand-me-downs hopefully until they´re all adults.

Jor- K bencao you went to the temple! I often sit and wonder how fortunate we were to live in this time, in the place we live, and with the knowledge we grew up with.

Yesterday we ´´taught´´ a fifteen year old girl - it was more like beating a dead horse - that has gone to church for the past four years and hasnt been baptised because she says her parents make her go to church, sem, mutual and everything and just was dumbfounded wondereing porque she cannot see what we see in the gospel...

Love you all,

Elder MichaelGagon

No comments:

Post a Comment