Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Michael: February 15, 2012

Hey family


Today we had transfers and I´m training AGAIN! Just kidding, although in a way I still am cause of the ´´12 week training program´´ that is used now. For the first time my comp nor I are going no where. We´re stickin juntos and going at it another 6 weeks here in Riacho, Contagem.

I was really worried that I might leave this area. President usually calls Monday during the day if and only if you or your companion is being transfered. So I had butterflies all the day long expecting a call either for me or my comp but it never came.

The work here has been lookin up- Rafael didn´t come to church but has well made up his mind to be baptised this sunday!

We´ve also got Adriana, a 19 year old single mom w/a 2 year old girl with a baptismal date for sunday, the trick is that she´s started working and night school and we weren´t able to get a hold of her yesterday after she missed our appointment....

I just ask for your prayers for me, my comp, and our investigators. Muito thank you.

Rhett- Erika- and Nate- f´ank you for the happy birthday wishes.

Nat- Utah State sounds exciting at first but 4 years in Logan to me sounds like the death sentance, I guess it´s normal to transfer after a while..

Jor- How´s Hunt´s exema agora? All the cool kids and great missionaries get it at some point. I don´t know if yáll rememb me telling about my toes being really itchy but every day or two I still itch em till they almost bleed, literally- but I think it´s more a question of self control than a medical issue.

I hear down here to visit someone in jail you have to pass through security naked

Matt- Nossa tanta gente na igreja para batizar! Lookin real good, maybe even better than Elder Melo. Your comp or ex comp also looks like a guerreiro.

I love you all very much.

Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment