Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Friday, January 28, 2011

Matt: Jan 26th, 2011

Dearest Family, friends, blog checkers, and any and all listening in on Oldies 94.1-
Wassup?!? So this week was kinda wierd. Yesterday for a service project we moved over 2000 bricks from the front yard to the side of the house of a member, and my body is super sore. Also our golden investigators all either went to the beach for the week, or don´t really understand the importance of reading the Book of Mormon and praying about it and how it relates to being baptized... stuff like that. We´re working on it though. Also this week I got a package full of Christmas letters from the Crescent Park 3rd ward! YEAH WOOO!!!!! A lot of "Hey elder Gagon you don´t know me cuz I´m new in the ward, but hope you have fun in the rain forest." and stuff like that.
At lunch this week my comp was reading the January Liahona and tuned to me asking "Is Sandy Freckleton Gagon your aunt?" and I said, "Uhh no, but we´re prob related. Why do you ask?" and he showed me this awesome painting on the inside cover by someone that is probably swinging in our same family tree. So check that out. Also in that same lunch one of the members looked at a pic with me with short hair and said "You look like Matt Damon with your hair cut." I don´t know if I need to remind you, but Matt Damon was considered the "sexiest man alive" in like 2008 or 9 so I´m getting my hair trimmed first thing tomorrow morning so I can have more than just 7 out of 10 letters in my name in common with him.
Other than that the work is rolling along. I don´t have a ton to say this week, but I do have a bunch of pictures that should more than make up for it, so here goes:

Love you all,
Elder Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment