Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Friday, January 28, 2011

Michael: Jan 26, 2011

Ola familia! Bom d+?
Whose baby is the size of what fruit this week!?!?
This week was good, eventhough we had an investigator walk with us all the way to church and when we left his side he ran home! I had a day that shows just how wicked the world is getting. On one street I taught a 15 year old girl and her 24 year old husband (guy she lives with), then I taught a 16 year old girl whos got a 3 year old kid! and to top it off a 19 year old girl with her 60 year old husband (guy she lives with)!!!! Minha nossa!
But this week was good. Im working hard thats for sure, taught my mission high number of lessons in a week... just not so sure Im working smart, but President was inspired from heaven to have us do a division with the assistants. My comp went with Elder Brown to his area and I taught with the other assistant (Elder Duckett from Provo). I learned a lot, it really helped, and we´re lookin forward to a baptism Saturday.
We also ran into a lot of inactives. We had one of them say the prayer at the end of the lesson and he said ´´in the name of Jesus Christ, of latter day saints, amen´´ hahaha. And one other lady went off blessing the president, the presidents of all countries, all her relatives by name, and all her children by name and address hahaha.
One girl I baptised has a super poor family so I paid her mom to wash my clothes, One of the best ideas yet. I thought my socks were crusty cause they dry in the sun - but now I am remembering the smell and touch of truly clean clothes.
Well family I love you muito! I love all your emails/letters and I really feel your love out here to. So grateful for all you! Have a great week.

Elder Michael Gagon

Nat- 5 and a half weeks! Thats less than one transfer away!
Por favor file my taxes for me. And if you could, file for 2007, and 2006 and look into what happened with my results from 2009? kkk obrigado!

Jor - Logo depois de Avery nascer voce vai ficar sabendo o sexo da sua nene! Que legal! Eu recebi tudo no seu pacote! obrigado! gostei d+! Achei com certeza com sua passagem voce ganhou de graça voce ia vir para ca! Mas se-divertir em buffalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment