Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Michael: Jan 12th 2011

Dear Family,
I love you all, thanks for all your love support and emails. This week was good. We had a baptism Sunday, Julio. A husband of a recent convert. Hes a good one. Future Melchezideck priesthood holder and Father of 2 little boys, future missionaries.
Also last weeks baptisms were confirmed, no problems. But all our baptisms marked for the Sunday fell last night so were starting at ground 0 again...
I dont got much to say so Ill send some pics cause I figured out how finally....
Here are some pic descriptions
I met a lady thats 104 years old. Walks great, when we got there she was lifting a chair from inside to sit outside on her porch. Strong bones.
Horse that ran down the freeway.
Mountains
Tree stuck in a hole in the road
fat kid thats only 3 years old (almost 4)
baptisms
My house in Floresta (where I lived 3 months ago)

I forgot what pics Ive already sent but more will come!

AL , and Adam-- Parabens! for going to the temple. That had to be the worst feeling when it was closed but glad Adam hearkened to the still small voice and you guys returned. Dino BBQ and the Sacred Grove sound so good I wanna eat a mango with a worm in it, get sent home, and visit ya just to do it all the sooner (jk). I havent gotten your Christmas package yet.
I assume you get all your foreign recipes from the internet. Have you tried any Brazilian stuff?
MATT, those tennis rackets are crazy, when my comp waves it around our dirty dirty dirty kitchen sink its like your New Years Eve experience, POP, ZAP, POW x 10! Dozens of fruit flies being smited. And I jump everytime. Did you buy yours in the states? Cause I want one.
DAD Id also like Matts line of authority. or Heck, Ill even take Rhetts kkk....

Love yall
Elder
michael

No comments:

Post a Comment