Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Matt: Jan 12th 2011

Dearest Family,
What in the wide world of sports is-a going on there? So this week was pretty alright. We did some good walking, some good preaching, and are overall just sharing the gospel. We have 2 families that want to be baptized, and we´re helping one of them overcome some word of wisdom issues. Both are great. The sun continues to shine here and we continue marching onwards. One of the ladies we are teaching was looking at our family photos that we have, and in the picture of my 4 sisters at Rhettika´s wedding she looked at Jordan and was like, "Wow she looks like a hollywood actress.. Yeah, she looks like Sharon Stone." So Jor, take that for what it is worth. This week my comp was throwing the ping pong balls I got for my electric bug slayer at the mosquitos on the wall and telling me since I lost the bug killer I had, I might as well make due with the 4 bug killers that I received ha ha so that was funny. Other than that just doing the work and quemando gente that have been taught biweekly for 3 months and been to church once. Utah sounds like it´s freezing. Somebody head up to the slopes for me!

Al- I loved your email. Thank you for sending.
Nick- Got your email, sending you a letter tomorrow.
Michael- You can buy those rackets here in Brasil mesmo. I´ve seen them as cheap as 12 reais and as expensive as like 22.

I pray for all of you nightly, individually. I hope that yallsies are finding the same happiness that I´m finding here in Lamanite country. I hope all of you know that I love you all. Yes indeedy corn cobs.

Love, Elder Gagon de Curitiba

No comments:

Post a Comment