Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Michael: Jan 5th 2011

Dear family.
Its rained all year long here. We had baptisms this sunday, people my companion had already been teaching. A mom and a daughter, and the mom asked me to baptise her, which is always great. For those who have baptised people before did any of them squirm or freak out under the water/or when they come up ? haha she did a little, I think she opened her mouth.... But shes a super funny lady - but she has depression and gets really nervous.
The work has been going well. Me and my comp are teaching well together..
I think my area borders my last area, when I was on top of a hill, I was looking over all the other hill tops and thought I saw the tallest hill in my last area pokin out. (lots of hills).
Our bathroom that had the unbearable stink has gotten 100 times better since we decided to pee in a bucket and throw it off the balcony (we live above a store) onto the roof of the store... and the Lord has blessed me with great control, Ive always made it to the church to do number 2 no probs.
I guess nobody made it a new years resolution to email me every week, unless you designated Thursday as your email day and are waiting for the first one of the year.
Im doing great. I miss you all. And I love you to pieces.
Elder Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment