Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Michael: September 7, 2011

Dear family.
This one is gonna be quick. It´s the Brazilian 4th of July and I had to make a trip through holiday traffic to the mission office to find a computer to use.
It was another showerless week, cold water from a broken shower head, but that was solved yeseterday. We had a baptism, Cassia!
Its going good training. My comp is from Jake Heaps ward - the BYU quarterback.
I saw a dead guy on the road as I passed by on the bus- he fell off his motorcycle driving on an overpass and onto the street below.
Last night in a lesson the family asked if we could all hold hands haha Jor you still doing that when the opportunity arises at family meals?
Fam- you could send a speed stick on down her
Dad- I knocked on a door and he came out with those thick magnifying goggles with the headstrap for working on jewelry haha but he wasnt wearing 2 other pairs of crooked all-a-dollar reading glasses underneath.
Al- Cute fam! You had Brazilian roommates?!? Did you escape the hurricane in New York?
Jor- as far as I know I get all your emails- I´ll try better to let ya know. I dont know how cause I dont ever plan on making it here but I hope to be able to make feijoada for voces quando a gente voltar. Thanks for the email! abraços!
Nat- Ive never been to a Brazilian funeral but its not everyone that believes in an after life. It also depends on the religious belief of each one... But yes its such a blessing to have our testimonies. I love you!
Matt- A member told me the most dangerous gangs in Brasil are the fan clubs of times de futebol- and I got your 3 letters!
also how was it using a portuguese plaqueta in Tennessee?
Ate semana que vem!
Todo meu amor!
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment