Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Michael: September 14, 2011

Dear brothers and sisters, I´d like to speak to you today about my week.

Right after I sent my email last week I went to Rafael´s house for lunch and he and Regina showed me their engagement rings! They´re just lookin for a coop to live in so they can get hitched asap. So as I walk in the hot hot sun (already over 90, early springtime) Ive been lookin for houses too, when I remember.
A baptism kinda fell into our laps this week. Renato really just decided on his own to be baptised. His girlfriend is a member- so next year I hope to get pics of at least 2 temple sealings from people I´ve taught.
Sunday morning my comp got bit by a dog haha and that night 2 other dogs attacked us and now my comp walks around paranoid from all the many many dogs down here. Its funny- he´s a big guy, played lacrosse for BYU.
I also freaked him out a little bit on his first day- the first lesson we taught was to Rafael ´´the guy I met yesterday in the street´´ and we argued about prophets and condemned each other and got in a fight and I stormed out of the house once he pulled the knife out.
Things are going well though- all missionaries got DVD players to watch training films during our study time. Crazy huh.

NICK= So at Renato´s baptismal service a guy asks me where I´m from and turns out he had a daughter that went to Alta and now his second daughter is there- she´s living in the Cove with the Densley´s (Rachel Densley from class of 2010, maybe has a sibling). Her name is Rachel Rodart and is a senior. Pretty sure she wasnt asked to homecoming but she better be invited to something by you soon! You should get to know her. Maybe use your Student Gov authority to do something special for her.

Did I already ask if anyone has seen Zack Bigelow the past 3 weeks he´s been home?

Dad- happy birthday!

Well fam- amo voces de mais
até
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment