Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Michael: September 28, 2011

DEAR FAMILY!
I´m feeling great, largely due to the emails you sent this week! OBRIGADAO! So good to read what you guys typed up.
Dad- Thank you for the suggestions- It just so happens this morning I read Mosiah 12, so I shall soon read Mosiah 17 and give a strong consideration in reading it during the ´´half-time show´´ at baptisms. Although our DVD players are not to leave the house.
(I just handed my greeny comp the phone to talk to the Argentino missionary haha)
This week my challenge is to get all our investigators to all the sessions of conference they´re able to go to. And hold a couple of baptisms too. Pray that Sandra and her son Lucas stay firm, and Daniel her other son can quit smoking so that all 3 wash away their sins Saturday. (my comp already handed the phone back, cause he couldnt understand anything)
Also, you could pray for Genilda to understand and take seriously what we´re teaching her so she can be clean on Sunday.
Dad- That is cool what you´re doing with church employment. I pray for you. Do you think church employment would help me get on the right track when I get home?
Al- What a great talk Abby gave. Do you read the Ensign? When I read it and get to the kids section I think how cool it´d be to Abby or Ellie or Patrick get their work published there!
Again, I liked the funny stuff- the diabetes one kinda got me worried cause I consider myself ´´uma formiga´´ which means I eat sweets like there´s no tomorrow. During lunches with members I usually try to push the conversation towards desserts so that they start/keep making them for us.
was there suppose to have another meaning the the IBM marker? Also, do you have one? or an extra one to send me? haha jk.
I officially made this goal this week: Read the entire OT, NT, D&C, PofGP once and the BoM 6x every 4 years.
Nick- Got me drooling since you announced you´ve got a letter comin.
Jor- Bom dia! Good to hear some portuguese and also gostei that you guys sung Hinos to Hunter. Vamos continuar com esse custume. carumba! Goats!? Que que isso gente!
So, I think you might end up being the Aunt/Mom/Sib that´s known for good cookin. I hope to also be up there in that category.
Also, Nate how are your parents doing in ´Nam?
Matt- Where is Tunisia? Im gonna have Peruvian food this week, or so Ive been warned. Hope it doesnt taste like . haha AGORA que eu percebi this emotocon.
I dont think I´ve had cuz-cuz since the CTM when I didnt know what it were. Do you know how to make it?
English lesson, nice, the only one I´ve ever taught was to a girl (member) who is going to marry an american RM in 2014 and they´re not sure if they want to get married in the temple or not. Que burro.
RANDACE- I thought it really cool that you´re volunteering at PCHospital. A very Christlike thing to do that I´m sure is blessing you.
Well fam- thats about it. I feel really blessed with the work we´re doing down here. I´m so glad to be a missionary. I hope we all take full advantage of General Conference this weekend. I love each and every one of you, muito.
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment