Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Michael: August 31, 2011

querida familia
Today is transfers, already.
The Elder Michael Gagon family is growing here down under, we´re now a family of 4. (me and my 3 sons) What I´m trying to say is I´m training another. This time an American Elder Hamilton from Sammamish, Washington.
We were transfered to a city called maumau chiwowow (yea, it´s as real as Ecuador [Al/Abby].)
Just kidding... That´s just the start of some awesome tricks I´m gonna be pulling these days. The next one is before I left this morning to go find my comp I put the twin beds together instead of their respective corners ha. Im continuing in Paraiso = paradise.
We came straight from the train station so I don´t have my handy dandy note book of super interesting stuff to tell you guys.
But what is most important is we´re looking forward to a baptism. Por favor pray for Cassia.
I got letters from Matt, Nate, and Taylor Brown.
Well fam eu amo voces!
Al- Great email! Not to be chato but the buzzard scene is from Jungle Book
Dad- I forgot, we´re gonna retire in MINAS GERAIS! And I had the idea we´d prob get richer bringing something american down her than bringing something from down her up ther.
Elder- Parabens no batismo!
Beijao
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment