Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Matt: August 17, 2011

Dear Family,

This week was good. I learned the value of goal seting when going to bed on Saturday night lacking 7 lessons to meet the weekly standard. Getting up Sunday morning with my hair on fire and teaching a third of our weekly lessons in one day to meet our goal. Ahh....felt good. Also that very Sunday morning I saw Milena the niece of Luiza who is the newest member of the Vila Tebas ward and thought to myself, "Hey Self, she´s been coming to church for the past 4 weeks. If she wanted to she could be baptized next week." So we passed by there, marked a date and have been teaching 2 lessons to her every night. First was the Restoration with a side helping of Pray frequently, then Plan of Salvation with a siding of Word of wisdom, last night was the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Tithing. And tonight is follow the prophet with Chastity. Yipee. Anywho things are going good here and I´m learning and growing a lot. About 2 hours ago at lunch I ate a Brasilian Bar food in the house of a member called "roll mops" (or something like that) which is an onion wedge wrapped in fish, and then pickled.... Not the best thing in the world, but definitely an experience, and something I would try again. Basically things are plugging along here in Tebas. I feel a transfer coming my way, and I´m going to cry like a little girl when it does because I love this place and this ward and everything. Not a lot to tell this week, other than work work and more work. Trying to show my son how obedience isn´t that hard, and trying to find the elect.


Elder Gagon- que bom que recebeu o pacote! Eu estava ficando brabo (bravo?) com o freakin correios lixo! Você já oviu aquelas musicas da missão Fortaleza?


Well that´s all folks,
Elder Matt Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment