Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Michael: August 24, 2011

Dear family-
This week has been OK. Not much to report besides we´ve got no one progressing very well and having troubs to find the elects. We´ve even been struggling to get in the doors.
So a guy said Jello mix is healthier to drink than the powder juice mixes so thats what we drank with our lunch the other day.
Dad- I feel I´ve been inspired with a brasillion Brazilian ways to get rich. Somehow we´ll do it, or at least get your $500 from the drain. Just yesterday a lady offered me a room in her house if I were to come back and take a 6 month course for $10 to learn how to open up a Brazilian bakery!
Also, thanks for the Alta football update!
Alison- Wish Abby a happy late birthday! Give her 6 beijaozaos pra mim.
Rhett- I got this email you sent this week. The last one I´d gotten before that was on Pioneer day. Sometimes it´s hard to see them when you click ´´reply´´ but if you write a clean new email it´s my guarantee that it will be read within a week!
Elder Gagon - Fortaleza mission songs? Elder Caleb Bills? que isso, nao.. Nao tenho ouvido nada a nao ser Motab or John Schmidt fancy nancy piano hymns desde que consigo lembrar.

No comments:

Post a Comment