Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Michael: March 28, 2012

Dear to my family,


This week was good, the gospel flame continues to burn through the neighborhood. Marcos Vinicios (12) was baptised. Henrique´s mom has accepted to stop drinking coffee, but she is struggling to break the habit, she works at a bakery where there is an abundance of the black bean. Oh hey I also saw a coffee tree this week in Marcos´s yard.

Transfers was the cause of some excitement this week although I will continue to work here in Riacho until the end, with trusty Elder Cox at my side. Man I´d never had a companion for more than 6 weeks and Elder Cox and I are goin for 17, It´s been pretty good, 6 weeks ago I thought things would get crazier the longer we were together but the opposite happened, our work together keeps gettin smoother which is good.

Mom- Welcome back to Zion.

Al- happy birthaday!

Took some great pics there! Do you believe that I can do that gymnastic pose Abbywas in? I´m excited to be co-favorite uncle until Nick goes on his mission which could be more interesting to her.

Can- thanks for the PS hehe. well, thanks for the entire email, twas good. Hope you´re better now, I´m sure you are. So hey are we gonna be dwelling in tents in Moab? Just checkin...

Matt- I just barely got your gatorade joke as I sat here wondering what joke I could make about Mom´s hair ha.

Imagine the luxury ride it would seem to us to take the Solitude bus now.

Jor- West Jordan woop de woop woop! Look for a ex-Sister Rueckert who served in BH, Coach Halbert, and a macaco that played b-ball for west jordan that could slam-a-dunk. Those are all the people I know in west jordan.

Dad- A congratulations from the heart for your recent breakthroughs, I hope you´re feelin great.

Workin with your brothers is a treat alright. What do you think of adopting the brasilian way of siblings each building their own houses on the same lot, one on top, behind, in front, on the side, and under the others?

Well fam, keep your prayers up these last 5 weeks, that more families here will come unto Christ and make covenants with Him.

I love you, I LOVE you, I LOVE YOU!

Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment