Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Matt: March 20, 2012

Dear Family,


This week was quite the battle. My companion and I are working hard and doing good, and Edite the old evangelical lady was baptized and confirmed this sunday. WAHHOOOO!!! Other than that we just have a lot of people who are very non-committal and it´s kind of annoying to try and get them to accept salvation. So we´re just trying new things and working harder than normal so that we can be good examples and keep rocking and a rollin and rockin and a rollin.

Nick- Loved the email and pics of SOLITUDE!!! Things I´ve done on that list: 6-crawdads 10 24 41-I actually just pushed the tree over, hatchets are for sissys 45 48- minus the glow sticks 52 62 82 the other night in front of my companion who almost died laughing 93 101 and 108. Yeah it´s ridiculous the way this world is going. "I think the one tranny that might go to Alta High School should have their own bathroom, and their own SBO office" woof. Other than that it´s just hot during the day and cold at night. Trying to keep my eyes fixed on the glory of God.

Can- thanks for taking care of me. Do you know if cuz-cuz is easily available in Utah? Like it´s just ground up corn, which Utah has a lot of. Could you get back to me on that one? If so I´m going to buy a cuzcuzeira.

Dev- WHOA! I thought you forgot how to send emails there for a couple months! Aren´t mission presidents the best? I love President Cordon probably more than some family members ha ha jk, but seriously.

Al- You win the prize for trunkiest sister in the world. Minha nossa, good to get my plane itinerary from you instead of the mission like the rest of the elders.

Ok the internet store shut off the computer so I guess my time is up. Sorry this is so short and just...amature, next week will be bettter.

com muito amor,

Elder Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment