Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Michael: March 14, 2012

My dear family,
What a week this one was. It went by ever so fast.
Marlon, 13 year old buddy of a member family was baptised! Exciting!
His little sister is wanting to follow his example. which is really
good she´s not wanting to follow her 15 year old sister´s example and
get pregnant. Two brothers 12 and 15 years old from a different family
but in the same group of friends are also embracing the gospel. With
faith them and their mom and little bro with all 4 be baptised logo
logo.
I finished the New Testamant this week and just wanna say how grateful
I am for the scriptures and we should never get tired of reading them
because there is so much to learn each time around.

Dev- I little bird back in UT said that Frogurt now only has a place
in history? Tell me its not true.

Matt- I got your package! haha SO awesome! I got it yesterday but
didn´t open it until this morning and I dreamed about it! It was much
better than the jump rope you gave me in my dream. I can barely take
my eyes off myself in this pic of lake powe, and the pic on the
reverse side is equally great. I already read all the messages of each
day. Parabens on the craftiness I think you might get a rizada out of
my planners.
Ya I dunked a TJ alright! a TJ afastado but a TJ nonetheless.
Also, my email from 2 weeks ago got rejected by your account? I can
try to re-send it.

Nat- It´s your birthday! It´s your birthday! Another year older.. lala lala la!
Man It blows my mind to think that Avery is probably as big as the 1
year old brazilians I see now and then.

Nick- Good to hear from you even just a little. Your email ended at
the sentance you started ´´ Caffeine......``
I got some advice, Don´t wait! Send what you got, then send another
letter later! Or just email cause they get here at the speed of light
and I´ll almost always read it the next Wednesday.

Dad- Great to hear your news! I hope to be able to return the favor
you did providing for my mission. You didn´t go to the Brazilian
dentist that signed my mission papers did you? I never told him where
I was called to like I said I would.

Al- Livin la vida loca, livin it up! How cool the US has got enough
Brazilian restaurants to go to occaisionally. That italian food! Oh
mama mia!
Here´s the phone number for my mission office. (31) 3335 7770. When
you are informed and if you could give me a clue, I would like!

I love you family!
muah!
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment