Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Monday, March 12, 2012

Matt: March 12, 2012

Dear family,


This week was a goody down here in the dirty dirty. That Edite lady, who prays out loud when you pray out loud, got sick Friday night and everyone except for me thought it would be best to wait and baptize her next Sunday. Other than that it has been a very run of the mill semana down here. Destroying with key indicators, calling repentance to drunkards, and kickin trash with my jump rope from 6:40-7:00 am. This week I would like to address the family and blog readers and Oldies 94.1 listeners about heeding the words of the prophets. Especially modern prophets who counsel us not to date until we are 16 or go on dates with people until they are 16. There is much wisdom in this counsel. If you are an elder you should never under ANY circumstance be dating a beehive. There is nothing but badness that can come from this. I am so greatful that we live in a time and age with living modern prophets. I am especially grateful for the Liahona. It is the best. So many talks about any and all topics to help us out with all facets of our lives.

OOOH something exciting that happened this past week was we had zone conference! It was superb. President and Sister Cordon came clear out to our neck of the woods to light a spiritual fire under our behinds and bless us with their presence. It was fantastic. For lunch we had SLOPPY JOES! Ramen noodle salad! and coconut cream pie!!! It was out of this world. I think it may have been one of the best zone conferences to date on the mish. Sister Cordon had us watch a good portion of the movie 17 Miracles and it rocked. I am very grateful for our pioneer heritage and everything they sacrificed so that I could be where I am today. If you haven´t seen it I encourage yallsies to go on and git now ya hear?!?!! Maybe watch that movie on the 24th of July could be a cool new tradition. Anywho after zone conf we met up with Presidente os assistentes and Sister and they praised us a bunch for the marvelous conf that we had. Só GH pra mim. Foi ótimo.

Michael- You baptized a TJ?!?! Que milagrezão!!!! Did you get that package yet?

Dad- Loved your email. Woof to dentist trips! That´s an excellent goal that you have. Senior missionaries make a world of difference.

Nick- You might want to just send an email....just saying.

Jor- St. George sounds nice. I love convert stories assim daquele homem. Tell Jason I miss him as well and that the only reason I don´t email him back is because it´s a mission rule.

and finally

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY IT´S BIRTHDAY TIME FOR YOU! I WISH IT WERE MY BIRTHDAY SO I COULD PARTY TOO!

NATALIE

AVERY

NATALIE

AVERY

goooOOOOO COUGARS!!!! ha ha ha Natalie happy birthday TODAY! And minha nossa I can´t even believe that for an entire year I have never even met the first-begotten Utah niece. Big hugs and kisses for you both.

well that´s about it.

tchauzão

-elder gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment