Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Michael: December 28, 2011

Dear family,


WOW Christmas skype was soo satisfying. I hope everyone agrees even though it was only a quick minute for everyone to talk with me, it was super for me to talk and hear a little from each of you. Kind of sloppy but it was great, sometimes when you guys couldn磘 see or hear me I was still listening but all in all it was marvelous. I hope you guys could feel the love that I could.

Full of surprises! Nate your parents are leavin on a jet plane? Candace you live in South Mountain?

I wish I could claim that it was my genius when you guys asked me to speak some Portugues and Ademir started talking. He was right by my side and as soon as he understood anything that was said he took it as an invite for him to talk ha. He thinks he did something extremely cruel by showing you guys that mango and felt so bad that he got [the Michels] address to send mangos there when he gets the money.

On Christmas we ate lunch with a lady whose only son is on a mission and she is crazy for him to get home in 2013 to say the least, and has been waiting for his Christmas call ever since he left in June. When we got back home Ademir called her to see if her son had called yet and when she answered the phone Ademir was inspired to say 创Hey Mom创 and we could all hear her scream (translation) 创OH MY BAABYYY!!!!!``. Maybe you had to be there but it was FUNNY

hey Nick- h-h-h-HAPP-py birthday!! Can, that's so funny about Natalie's boot hahaha. That磗 sweet to hear you guys went skiin.

So this week I saw the famous upside down house around here, it's so funny lookin, I told Ma about it- you guys shoul all look it up on goog.

Jor- that's louco you've house huntin. Gotta be kinda fun too. location location location创.

Matt- Have you gotten letters from the Stake high counselmen saying to write about how to better prepare for a mission? Could you have Elder Melo write it for me? That was way funny what happened during your division.

The other day we were knocking doors and as we approached the next house a guy opened his 创garage创 about to go somewhere on his bike, we talked to him and he said something like 创cant you see my Bob Marley hat? I'm too cool for you goody good preacher boys创 (no not really) but he didn磘 want to hear our message but he led us inside to meet his neighbor. When we entered in the garage my companion said 创Are you sure you wanna leave your bike out here?创 and he said 创Ya no problem, No one around here messes with my stuff创 so we go inside, and as soon as his neighbor lady laid her eyes on us she said 创NO THANKS I`M REALLY BUSY`` so in about 90 seconds we got back outside and where is the guys bike?! It was gone like Christmas. hahaha I laughed so hard (afterward) and was truly amazed at what had happened.

Well fam we're all hopin, and thinkin, and prayin, and lovin, planning that the drought comes to an end this week and Gean, our 12 year old neighbor will be the first in his family to become member of the true church. He's got a great family that love us and really need the gospel, and for sure one day will accept it, but as for now he's the only one that got up to go to church with us and that is morally worthy.

I love you all to pieces.

Elder Michael Gagon



No comments:

Post a Comment