Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Matt: December 7, 2011

Querida amada bondosa família que está norte daqui,


Wassup? So family before I forget I have once again been liberated to use skype to call yallsies this Christmas. Let us all fast and pray that Michael can join us. I have been told to only talk for 45 minutes, but the Holy Ghost told Nephi to cut off Laban´s head, so I´ll just follow the Spirit I guess kkk. Anywho, I think it would be a great idea for yallsies to have a family night and come up with good topics to talk about and questions to ask so that my precious minutes aren´t spent saying, "Wow! So.... What´s new? Oh yeah you said that in your email.... What else?" ha ha. Anywho on to the goods. This week was kinda like in olden times when they would tie up bad guys behind a horse, and give that horse a spankin so he would just giddy on up out of there with them bandits there behind just dragging along in the dirt and the mud and the blood and the beer. But it is good. Our teaching pool is getting a remodeling after some really receptive people just can´t give up praying to Maria or sleeping in on Sundays or not reading The Book of Mormon ever and like things, but that´s not to say we´re not having success. Just yesterday my companion and I were being dragged behind the aforementioned horse (not literally Mom, cool your jets) and we both felt like we should head up to Anjela´s house to get a milk shake. We went there and she wasn´t even home, but her sister who lives in Ohio was there and accepted to hear about the restoration of the gospel and even accepted a date to be baptized on December 18th if she receives an answer from God that it´s all true. We also taught a lady with 35 dogs. Not as cool, but interesting nonetheless. Also we are just working with some of the same eleitos that surely will be baptized before years end.

Drew Gagon is on a mission? Since when? Is it true that in Africa they have to go to church for 6 months before they can get baptized? Apparently not if they all go to church for 6 months just to not show up the next Sunday to get confirmed.

Natalie- Congrats on the New Years Res. If you wanted to send those pics, send em on down.

Jor- HA HA HA HA HA slanket!

Michael- Seu filho Argentino é elder Martinez or Olmeiro? There´s a Uruguayano that knows those two here in my zone. Elder Palácio nome dele.

Nick- How´s the eagle coming? Making it rain in J Jazz?

Sisters- I don´t know which one of you (actually com certeza not Alison) but one of you has failed to give me a very important invite to my dear friend Gavin Rice´s wedding. He got married in August and surely he sent it before hand, surely I couldn´t be there but it would be nice to get it anyway, and surely you must not understand just how much a missionary loves receiving mail.

Candace- I´m pretty sure it was you because it´s been since I was a junior companion that I´ve heard from you...If you want to read Alma 60:6 de novo feel free.

Well gang, I love you all. Think of interesting things to talk about on christmas so it can be magical,

Elder Matchu Gagon

PS
Ok WOW I just barely saw the pics of Nate and Nick with beards. MINHA FRICKIN NOSSA!!!!!!! Nick, you look like Grizzly Adam´s blonde cousin. Holy cow I am in shock and awe that your beard is Chuck Norris-esque! Holy cow, I had my doubts when you sent me last years football pics with your semi-real mustache, but now you have proven yourself a true brute lumberjack testosterone pumped jacked up monster!!!! Holy nossa, with your hair all long like and your beard you look like the bare chested, creatine powered version of Rhett.


Nate, your beard is cool too.

kiss on the forehead

-elder matt


No comments:

Post a Comment