Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Michael: December 7, 2011

Dear family!


This week was tough cause we didnt get almost anyone to church. It´s tough to cut them and start fresh looking for people that have enough drive to get up Sunday morning to go to church.

I grew my beard out for 1 day. I didn´t shave cause I usually shave in the shower. I wasn´t showering cause our cursed electric showerhead went out. I think I bring the cold-shower curse with me wherever I´m transfered to. I jump roped 180 times in a minute this week which helped me tolerate a quick rinse in the showe on of these days.

My Pres is going to let us go to the ward Christmas lunch tomorrow :)! I´m waiting for a call back to ask about skype.

Everything down here is as perfect as it could be, I´ve got a great comp, a burning testimony, but just can´t seem to find success in this work so really nothing perfect at all. I´d prefer it the other way around but I´m doing some deep pondering and everything to turn this ship around.

I thank you all for your prayers and all your emails are great! I imagine your voices and picture your faces in my head and feel the love in your words.

Dad- Make sure you cheer loud enough since it´s your last year of J-Jazz watchin!

Sounds like your days are filled with plenty of fun times. That´s AWESOME what Drew´s got going on in Africa. Where is he?

Jor- That´s cool you saw meus sogros the Douglas´s kkk. Who´d have thought that by 2012 only their last 2 kids would be single.

Nat- What a great idea to get a head start on your new years resolutions!

Our mangoes were going bad cause we werent eating em so one night I just ate em all up all ate once! Send all the pics you got on down.

Matt- That was a sweet finding story! PS It´s one of the church Presidents not PMG that said home teaching is missionary work to members and vice versa. haha I rememb a talk someone said ´´Ít´s John 3:16 that says For God so loved the world...´´ Not PMG pg. 39.

Nick- Take it from me, it´s not as easy as it looks to say No and laugh it off when someone asks if you´re an Eagle scout.

I love you all like Elder Scott loves Jenean.*?!!!!!

Bundle up.

Elder Michael D. Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment