Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Michael: October 5, 2011

Dear family!
The end of last week was good and the start of this week has also been good.
I watched 4 and a half sesh´s of Gen Conf. To me it was YA THATS WHAT I´M TALKING ABOUT kind of good. Lucas age 28 and his mother Sandra were baptized. She flipped a woozy and almost stormed out of the chapel right before because her other son Daniel that is still smoking 7 cigs a day wasn´t going to be baptised too, but it all worked out ok.
Also at GC a lady in this stake recognized me from when I was in Floresta last October and said I had gained weight, and others agreed with her. Oh well.
Did everyone else see Mr. Abbot in the Mo´Tab´nac Choir!?!
Today I renewed my visa at the Police Station....also made a heck-of-a tie trade w/someone else. (snort - now I´m sleeping on my shoulder) but for this I´m happy.
MOM the bomb.com on CDrom!!! FROM DOWN-TOWN!! -- Your trip sounded real nice! Mom/Al- Balsamic vinegar on ice cream? Hey who am I to talk, it´s probably better than chugging it pure. haha no, you´re the host with the most. I´ll love you forever and like you for always!
Al- Your girls said extra funny stuff in Septemb! You could send all and any cookies down here but ones with more chocolate would be nice.

Dad- I almost read Mosiah 17 about Abinidi being burned at the stake during the baptism but didnt ha jk.
Matt- Holy smokes how much did that wagon wheel pizza cost, $100? If I buy two more pizzas here I get a free one. Lets hope Im not transfered! Vou me preparar pra a diluvia de cartas.
Nick- What´s the latest on Rachel Rodart???
Hey Nat- Could you do me um favor and look up and then email me the story that´s told of A missionary dreaming about his pre-mortal best friend that was sent to Costa Rica, and shortly after got his mission call to there and sent a letter back home several months later saying ``I found my best friend``. And also the other story that sounds kinda like that one about a guy going to the Phillipines to find his ´´sister´´ and teach her ´´how to come home´´.
* Anyone can send me those stories, and any other good ones you think I´d like.
Elder Gagon - out.
I love you all so much

No comments:

Post a Comment