Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Michael: October 26, 2011

DEAR FAMILY! This week has been about equally uneventful/successful but Im feeling a bit more positive, maybe cause I just left a training meeting (ya on P day), which is also why Im emailing a bit later. The gospel is so great and so important. I love the feeling of determination to sanctify yourself and your life and become clean, pure and holy and all that divine stuff!I think I failed to mention but I was almost in a district with ALL sisters!! me, my comp, and 6 sisters! (3 companionships)! But 2 of the sisters were robbed in the street (I dont have details on that one) and now there are Elders in the area.. making my district 4 and 4 just like the grande Gagon fam damily.Im feelin a little better about my camera with the thought that many of my companions have the same or similar photos and through technology I´ll get my hands on a healthy portion but I´ll forever miss that red beauty Nate & Nat got me for xmas.also..A kid in this ward waiting for his mission call worked with us all day one day and he is from the tribe of Juda!!!MM!- Church in Pakistan!? ´´We`ve landed on the moon! That´s great!´´I will for sure look for Elder Kimbler. I love youAl- your email was well appreciated! THat alphabet game sign was awesome but it´s missing ´´J´´! Whoever gets J first almost always wins.Jor- Good sign that Hunter is cagando, a lady had me bless her baby cause he hadn´t pooped in 3 days.Also great to hear your Portugues, eu amo essa lingua. I gotta look up dajinha in the dictionary though. AND I didnt know they still did Regional conferences, Im sure it was swweet! How oft do they have em? You didnt ask Elder Bednar if he remembers me from last October? I was the first missionary in BH to shake his hand and then we sat behind him on the stand and my comp nao conseguiu traduzir para ele. Happy 2nd wedding anniversary! Happy late one for Rhett and Can! Matt- haha is handshakes one of the key-indicators now haha if so Im gonna fazer de tudo to beat whatever you get this week. I also had pizza this week and my comp ate 8 slices leaving 4 for me....nossa, que raivaParabens no seu chamado, com certeza é por que o Senhor confia em você.Another thing I heard of Elder Jackson was that Elder Ducket (from my mission) stole his gf in hs. She waited for him, he went home in August and is married já!I hear putting your mattress out in the sun helps. And there are poucas coisas I would trade for my bug-killing racket! haha ping pong balls....Nick- SCOOP N SCORE!All my lovin for you!Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment