Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Michael: March 16th 2011

Dear fam!
Its me Michael Gagon, 3rd grade! My email is on the fritz so Im just gonna send a word to you all. Im sure I have emails waiting from you guys for me to read and I thank you. Especially with more photos of Avery. Wanna know somethin way cool. I had a dream of her! I was holding her and she was crying cause she wanted to nurse, she started sucking on my nose and fingers trying to find milk but just kept crying so I handed her over to Nate/Nat.

Today was transfers! This transfer was the one transfer each year that is only 5 weeks. Now Im headed to Montes Claros, way up north, the furthest area in the mission. Its known for being hot there. Its 8 hours away by bus - I dont think Ill get there until tomorrow night. Tonight we are going to spend the night with the mission secretaries cause tomorrow were going to have a meeting with Elder Soares. From the first quorum of the Seventy that is President of Brasil.

So my last night in Veneza I had to say bye to my love- Elza! We got to her house and she told us we were looking pretty, and we talked a little bit; she said shes still smoking a lot cause we all have to die anyway so why not die sooner, and it doesnt matter to her if she goes to heaven or hell... And then we took pictures. She kept saying she wanted to take one just with me (w/out my comp).
haha funny story- I was teaching a fam that had already been to church before- and I was asking them about it and the little boy said ´´It was the day when everybody went up to the front and talked about their problems´´...haha (fast and testimony meeting).
I got letters from Matt (2) Dad, Rhett, and Nick/Nate! Nate I also got your birthday package!! Bom d+ da conta! Thank you. It was perf.
I ate cow hoof candy... kinda just tasted like marshmallow.
I played fetch with a dog using a rock.
I saw a guy on a motorcycle get on a head on wreck with a car! They had both slowed down pretty good but he still landed on the windshield. Luckily everyone her in Brazil is 100% obedient to the helmet law.

We showed up at one of our investigators houses and there were J-dubs in there! So I participated a little bit in my first Jehovah Witness bible study. We would have baptised this lady on Saturday but we didnt have any baptismal clothes so we rescheduled and later that day an inactive member who is way anti-mormon now told her a bunch of stuff about the Endowment and the temple and that party crashed.
To set the record straight, I have unlimited time to email!
Bad news, I erased my entire memory card (2Gs FULL) of fotos. The first 10 months of my mish... but Ive heard there is technology to get em back?
So since its transfers here in the office are all the missionaries that are going home today. And 2 families came to get an Elder from Curitiba (Matt they live in the ward where the mission office is) and the other family to get Sister Ward, who is in Laurens ward back in Sandy! They met Elder Browns parents and brought him peanut butter, and as Im typing this Im looking at Scarlett Ward, who was in my sweethearts group Junior year. Este mundo é pequeno D+!!!
Matt- how can you afford pizza?
Candace (and everyone) - Acts 8:27
Well fam sorry this is short. Im sure my email will be workin next week!
Eu amo voces!
Tchau!

No comments:

Post a Comment