Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Michael: September 22, 2010

Oi familia! I have a friend here that wants garments, soo thats about all he told me... I dont know what he wants me to do but maybe just tell me the price of garments, and cost to send them here, then convert that into Reais, and if you are willing to do that he will pay me?? In return I will send you guys a package!!!

SO kinda cool this week I got ice cream at a place like Frogurt!! You grab the ice cream scoop, scoop your own flavors from the bin and weigh it haha I was so happy I told the lady I worked at a place just like this and then she said she wanted to be baptised, jk. But she was equally excited.

So Who already knew that Joseph Smith had a brother named Don Carlos hahaha. Not me! I saw a big spider which made me feel like Im somewhere exotic, Id say 3 inches long. One of our investigators was talking about a movie called (in portuguese) Our Home. Anyone seen it? About aliens I think but he said it simbolizes a lot of gospel stuff....

Natalie and Jor I got your letters yesterday! thanks! We had a leadership meeting, which are good, always motivating. Hopefully things will take a turn for the end of this transfer. Anyway this week is gonna be short cause not much is new and not much going on as far as work goes, and my partner is staring at everything Im writing which makes me nervous eventhough I dont think he understands what hes reading... Da liçensa! ha well Fam I love you and hope things are good, Id love to hear your news.

Love Elder Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment