Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Michael: July 21, 2010

FAMILY!!!
I'm OK, I didnt die as soon as I left the CTM like I thought I would. I sent my first handwritten letter to you guys and also wrote an email from my comps email I hope you got it. So week 1 is good, our house is good but dirty but i dont mind, not much to it... our bathroom door doesn't have a doorknob and the first time I went in there I couldnt get out, and E Brown tricked me and said he had to go get a tool from the neighbor to open it and I wasnt suppose to shut the door ha, but really we just use a spoon to pry the door open..

Wow I grabbed the wrong piece of paper so instead of my notes on things to write home about Ive got my list of things Ive spent money on (food items) but I'll go from memory... I ate a chicken foot!!!! or part of one... I took a couple nibbles but it was hard to eat cause there isnt much meat on it... A member made chicken for us and just to be daring I took the foot. Well I really am drawing some blanks without my notes..

The work is good. I feel a little overwhelmed cause we teach lessons cause people are nice and accept us, but not too much comes of them. Also our area is a huge city, and its just 2 of us on foot.. so I know there are elect people, but how can we find them in all 4 corners of our area?!? Im just not trying to worry about it, Im doing good.. Comp is good, members are great, weather is good, hot- I got burnt, only 70s prob but I'm in the sun all day, it's not humid here so the heat is bearable, but I might die in the coming months I think. hmm I was also eating something (I dont know what, they were fried and really crunchy) but I noticed hairs on one of them, I dont think human hair, like hair from the animal, so that was bad... Im for sure in the hills, everywhere we walk is up hill, but we have our fair share of down hills too... Im in part of the big city. Like normal suburbs, brazil style.. Well I love you guys, I got my email working but next week Ill remember my notes. PS my comp is zone leader so we go to the mission office most weeks, so YES you can write me!!! Or email me.... I love you and miss you SO much. Would love to hear from each of ya. Tchau!... PS Im not sure I have rhetts and nicks correct emails, Help.
XOXO Elder Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment