Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Michael: January 25, 2012

Dear family-


This week was good. The highlight was the visit of President Parrella and Elder Cruz, an area 70 in our branch this week. I didn´t pass too much shame cause I had 5 investigators there. Que bençao! but to be honest none of them are progressing at a noteable pace.

Life is good and I´m happy to be serving others and learning a heap about the gospel.

I´ll have to make a better effort to write down interesting experiences, I´ve just got my big ol nose buried in this work. And I´ve been typing my essay answers for my BYU application so now I´m gonna jet.

So Nat I´ll call my mission president and ask him to do his part today!

Dad- Great, thy email was! Thanks for the sports updates. I´m not remembering who Jerry Sanchusky is. Speaking of successful LDS people there´s people down here asking me about Mitt Romney as if I was ever invited to a Republican party...

Jor- Good to ´´hear´´ from you. Man if Nate´s gun can kill a bear with one shot I don´t even want to know what it´d do to my skeletal structure if it´s butt were sitted on my shoulder! Amen to what you said about drugs/sin in general. I´ve always been curious to go to the jail/prison as a visitor. So what are the houses like that you´re lookin at?

Nat- Elder & Sister Perry? workin in the President Becerra´s office is the coolest thing since my Papai Elder Brown.

Can- EARTH TO CAN- haha, The Christmas card I sent you came back to me and said youre not emailing us on purpose. Jk, the envelope was actually addressed to Devin but prob didn´t get to you cause I think you moved from by Jordan Commons to South Mountain but I´m still getting a confirmation on that.

Matt- morrendo de saudades.

Loove

Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment