Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Michael: July 20, 2011

Dear family.This week we had transfers. My new companion is Elder Gordon from Connecticut. Im now deep in the heart of BH, o capital, the ward right next to us is Floresta, my second area. I said goodbye to Elder Dolph Eve who was my comp there, and Elder Taylor Brown/ ´´papai´´ who completed their 24 months of very honorable service.I dunno why Im so nervous, but I am. I got pretty comfortable these last 4 months I was in Sete Lagoas, probably why the Lord took me out of there... Elder Gordon and his ex-comp were on a roll as far as baptisms go, his ex-comp became a Zone Leader. I hope I can keep it up. Well I´ll stop with the journal entry, not much to report except I felt pretty good with what I´d accomplished in my last area- Charles said the closing prayer in sacrament meeting, and was interviewed to receive the priesthood, and everyone else is steadily progressing in the gospel.

Love, Elder Gagon

Matt- isso aĆ­Jor- Matt says its easy to order my blessing from LDS.org. Thank you. (No I dont have a copy of it, the copy I did have is lost, maybe its in the trailer...nao sei.)

No comments:

Post a Comment