Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Michael: May 25, 2011

Dear family!

Sorry for ´´not writing´´ last week. I guess I pushed save and not send. This week was OK. My 3 week baptism streak ended- doesn´t look like we´ll have anyone this week either but we´ve got some great investigators preparing for June 5th. Workin hard and praying for the blessings of the Lord.

Nilson, was confirmed Sunday - I gave him a tie for his birthday/confirmation present the next day, and he is really excited about being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ. - he stopped to talk with our branch president after church and set up an interview to receive the Aaronic priesthood. Of all the people I´ve baptised this first half of my mission he´s definately a special one.

It´s getting colder here. I sleep with a sweater, and socks on. I even bring my sweater with me and use it at night sometimes.

My opinion on the fam vacation. Can we not go to Cancun with the Wrights? I like the idea of somewhere new, whether that be a cruise or any other place. and I suggest we go somewhere where there is a temple! But if it´s cheap R&R we´re looking for why not head down to Rockin R Ranch, ´´where R&R is our name´´?

Thank you for all your prayers.

-Anyone know any cheap & fast & easy recipes for pasta besides add butter and salt?
-Will somebody send me the words to the song about Class of 99 Wear Sunscreen?
and also the poem, Do Good Anyway- by Mother Theresa?
Al- you about read´ to pop? How many more weeks til Patrick will be born?
Nat- Thanks for the email! Glad your tall model of a ´´daughter/doll´´ is so stinkin cute.
Nick- How is your crotch?
I love you all so very much.

Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment