Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Matt: May 11, 2011

Dearest most marvelous family of mine,

Wow wasn´t mother´s day great! So good to see all of you and talk for a little while with you all. Really not much has changed since Sunday except for Maria Eduarda (that 12 year old girl) passed another baptismal interview and this time her mom signed the papers!!! So it looks like I will be getting a very sweet birthday present in being the one to enter the waters of baptism and baptize one if not my very favorite investigator (thus far). Other than that we are just trying to do our part here in Pinhais. 3 of the 4 people we had dates with moved or just threw their life away so we´re starting back at nothing (again). It should be good stuff though.
Thanks to all that sent what you´ve eaten recently.

Jor- Thanks for the prayer roll. My comp and I have been using that scripture in Mosiah about being blessed in all things for our lunch message and our mensaginhos for like a week and a half now.

Nate J.- Happy Birthday Friday

Dad- ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU.

I´d like to echo Michael and just say how much I love all of you. Really words can´t describe how much I love and care about all of you; even the in-laws that only write once a year at christmas time (*cough cough* notice the plurality there), and even the nieces and nephews who I haven´t even got to know yet. I love you all. I have the best family in the world.

Love, Elder Matt Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment