Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Michael: May 11, 2011

Dear family!
I hope mother´s day was great for all the Moms and future Moms. It was great to ´´talk´´ to you on Mothers day. The 40 minutes flew by but hearing your voices was satisfying. Did you guys tear up this time? Cause uh...I.. didnt either but.... just checkin.
It´s crazy to think 364 days and 21 hours ago I was leavin on a jet plane.
After hanging up something hit me, it was hard- but I just feel like telling all of you that I love you immensely and am extremely grateful for your love and prayers.
A few minutes after I hung up with you guys. we were walking down the street and some punk kid prob 16 yrs old tried robbing our cell phone. He went on and on for several minutes pretending like he was from out of town and lost, really playing the part. So I called ´´his aunt´´ and talked to her for a minute before I passed the phone to him and he tried to take off running but my comp grabbed him by the shirt.
Other than that the work is going well. Por favor pray that Nilson will be baptised on Sunday.
Today I cut my hair for free at the hair school :). They were all liked my fine blond american hair. I learned a thing or two tambem.
Oh did I ever tell you guys I ate Bacon and Beans flavored TopRamen?

Matt and Nate - on Sunday and Friday respectively-
parabens para voce!
nesta data querida!
muitas felicidades!
muitos anos de vida!
e pic, e pic, e pic-pic-pic,!
a hora, a hora, a hora-hora-hora!
ra! ti! bum!
NATE AND MATT! NATE AND MATT! NATE AND MATT!!
Dad- loved the email thank you muito much.
Matt- Awesome stake conf.! How can you be so sure Enrique DeAgostini is the tradutor? (PS have you ever seen the name De Agostini down here? Eu nao) Next time I´ll pay more attention.
The 2 stake conferences Ive been to have been normal - with the guest appearance of President and Sister Parrella!!! Usually Pres Parrella is the last speaker and all the others talk demais and he just bears a short and booming testimony.
Parabens tambem for turning senior. Ya Im a pai, and I know why they use that term now haha

No comments:

Post a Comment