Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Michael: June 8, 2011

Grandiosa familia!
I´ve been spending another P-day in the office. I got letters today from Jor, Matt, Nat and Nate! Thank you.
Today we had transfers. I´m staying where I´m at but my new companion is Elder Ranz- my second son in the wilderness. Matt my comp says he knows your son from the CTM. High five- training juntos!
But we´ve been waiting around all day to talk with Pres...
If I´ve learned anything from training is the power of someone´s example. I don´t have too much to say but we should always think to ourselves What would Jesus do, because little things, words, tones, reactions, facial expressions can make all the difference. And one bad moment can spoil the rest of the good example.
This week was good. We´re shakin and bakin - Suely was baptised! This week we´re hoping to baptise Marlene- she drinks and smokes and drinks coffee and tudo bem but the problem is the front of her house is a convenient store where she has these products all around her 24-7. But she has a grande testimony and knows (almost) all we have to teach her cause her family are all members for years. She´s really an elect and an inspiring investigator too - she told us before we said anything that one day she will stop opening her store on Sundays (the day of the week that she makes almost half her money) and one day stop selling cigarettes, coffee, and alcohol.
I also learned that the metro-sexual Brazilian guys use clear nail polish.
I need the answers to these questions -
How many kilometers do we live from the Salt Lake temple?
How much is a plane ticket from Brazil to Utah?
and what is a good remedy for itchy toes? Gold bond isnt working.
I have a request-
I would very much love a picture of Duke and Sasha, (not together, one of each). first one to send is my favorite bro/ sis! Thank you!
I dont think I was present that day yáll went to Day Break but if you find that pic and send it to Matt send one my way também. Por favor.
Ma- pa- If your address changes give me a heads up so I dont send a letter to its doom.
Wiskers- Minha nossa! Stand up comedy - que legal, send me a tape or save a tape.
Nat- thanks for the email, the pics were great!
Matt - If ya quiser send me dinh dinh you can send it in a carta registrada- if you send it in a carta social it´ll get roubado de novo!
Beijos e abraços!
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment