Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Matt: June 22, 2011

Dear Family,This week was another week. Ha ha no things are going ok. I guessI would say we are in a bit of a rough patch after flying high forlike 2 nights. I say nights because it seems like we don´t do anythingright all day long, and right when I´m about to give up the ghost weteach somebody bem in the eleventh hour and everything goes wellenough to get me out of bed for the next day.I would say the highlight of the week came last Friday when wetalked to Gilberto who decided to mark his own baptismal date for July9th so that he can be confirmed the 10th. This is especially sweetfor me because he said, "I feel like since November God has beensaying for me to get my act together and that this is the path Ishould be following." He´s going super strong, and it´ll be the firsttime that I baptize a man older than me. Super great.Also another good thing that happened this week was I got to passthe sacrament side by side with my boieee Bruno who was baptized justa few weeks ago. It´s so great to see this kind of gospel progress.From the day I first met him, to the day he took his earing out, tothe day he got baptized, to the day we passed the sacrament together.Super great.Other than that I´ve just been gaining a lot of experience. Lots ofstuff and situations that isn´t in Preach My Gospel, or in any churchmanual. Definitely going through one of many refining periods of themission right now. Nick- I got your letter. Will write back here in about a month or 2 ha ha.Michael- You LOST that 4th missionary paper!!!! If you really want Ican send you another but dude that was like 2 bucks to mail! I hopeyou don´t lose the package I sent you, cuz if so- já era! Well fam that´s pretty much all. Any email, letter, prayer, or packageyou want to send my way will be well received. Amo vocês demais!-Elder Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment