Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Michael: June 15, 2011

Dear family!So my second filho in the desert died soon after he came into this mission world. I spent all day p-day in the office, and then it was decided that he was going home. my new companion is Elder Vepo- the ex-executive secretary of the mission. We got home at midnight on P-day and on the way I lost the keys to our house so the past 7 days I´ve been hoppin the front fence (cement wall) to let my companion, who didnt lose our keys, in. Suely received the gift of the Holy Ghost Sunday. Our other investigators have some struggles but we´re lookin at 2 baptisms this Sunday. Pray for Marlene to quit smoking, and for Charles and Carlos.I used my flashlights for the first time on the mission- we had a power outage. We taught one lesson by candle light which was cool, it was interesting knocking doors at 8:30 at night in complete darkness. We knocked on one door and asked if we could share our message and the guy said ´´ah come back later I was asleep trying to take advantage of the dark´´ (As if darkness is hard to come across).We had an FHE with a group of families and we played the game I used to play with my friends where everyone holds a gulp of water in your mouth (without swallowing) and last one to spit it out wins haha.Also this week I met a baby that was born the same day as Avery! Has anyone tried giving a priesthood blessing to a squirming and screaming 2 year old? Well Me and my comp did. He kept swatting at our hands to take them off his head. Not so spiritual but was healed of his fever.I need a picture of my Hawk hoe down group Sophomore year STAT before Elder Brown goes home at the end of this transfer. (by email). Its the one where Im with KCP, not a monte of dudes. Now that I think about it I´d also like the one with the bunch of dudes but thats not so urgent.Dad- Thanks for the email! The crick was on the radio!? Did any of us get rich from that? Thats cool you went to the Becerras farewell, Jorge is great- I think you have to be to be a mission pres. did you talk to the Becerras about Seth? I heard he isnt in Guatamala mais nao.....Al- So good to here from you! The pics and email were otimo. CONGRATs for you and Patrick e fam! Did you put your thuggin powertool pic on myspace? How does a woman enjoy her last 40 hours of pregnancy? (or do they not enjoy the last 40 hours or days or so?)Nate- Thanks for the pic of Sasha. its perfect.Can- So great to hear from you! Your email was great, I was about to ask Dad what a J-dogg was. Congrats on the new job. Can you not get me free braces anymore? I don´t have anything to say except THATS AWESOME that you saw Elder Hale. Que bençao. Jor- Thanks for the email!!. Carson is doing plays in Jackson Hole? Where have I been. Nick- Starting Varsity Free safety at Alta High School! Thats about as high as it gets in hot status.Well Im signing off fam- I love you all so much, wouldve given anything to have been there cleaning the chapel last Saturday with you guys, if I wasnt serving our brothers down here in Sete Lagoas.Give Jeff Gagon and Mike Hanson a congrats for me. Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment