Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Michael: June 1, 2011

Dear family!
Im feeling great at this point in my mission. Enjoying the work, the days go by way fast and before you know it its P day and I get to read your emails! This week was pretty good. My highlight is to see Nilson progress in this gospel. He always tells us what he read/studied when we visit him - he came to church with a white shirt and tie - and is preparing to receive the melchezideck priesthood in September.
We´ve got some other special investigators. Suely is also a special lady. She´s always waiting with her Book of Mormon on the sofa when we come around 7:00. Pray that everything goes to plan- that she will be baptised Sunday.
Yesterday someone offered us coffee and asked if we didnt drink coffee cause it turns you black and I said I dont think I´d ever turn/be black´´ Meaning nothing will change the fact that im gonna be a big whitey forever but my comp gave me a look that said it came across as I´d rather die than turn/be black.

Dad- Thanks for the recipes!
Nat- You too - and lookin magnificent!
Avery- Hot dang!
Matt- Atta boy! keep up the good work, baptising the future of zion.
Nao entendi o que voce falou sobre Judas perdeu suas botas mas ri de mais do mesmo jeito!
Did kip go on a mission?
Well fam not too much more to say. I love yous.
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment