Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Michael: April 6, 2011

Dear Family!
So I got a call last night around 9 oclock saying I was getting transfered 2 and a half hours later. More americans got their visas and so there were some switcharooskies and I am now in a new city. Sete Lagoas. We packed way fast. Got on the midnight train, spent the night on the bus going back to the captial and Ive spent my p day traveling to my new area. It'll be nice to get a fresh start. My new comp is Elder Oliveira, we were neighbors back in Veneza where there were 2 duplas of missionaries. Hes got 1 transfer more than I do on the mish, and ya he is Brazilian. I just know that here is a branch and there havent been missionaries here for a long time, we're re-opening the area.
In the grand bus station you have to pay to use the bathrooms, and the TP dispensers are outside of the stalls! Why? nao sei.You have to take what you think you'll need and if its not enough your up a crick. Or if you are american, arent used to this system and dont notice until you are in there sitting down that there's no TP, you're sunk.
General conference was great. I watched all 5 sessions, in portuguese, but I understood much more this time.I loved both the afternoon sessions and priesthood.
Rhett tell Michael Hawkes I saw him in the choir.
I saw a group of kids huddles around a fallen phone line saying do you have courage to touch it... haha.
Can, what do you do with your ipad?
Were supposed to get microwaves here on the mission pretty soon and I dunno what i~ll do with it.
RMs any poop your pants stories on the mish? My comp and I were talking about all the people we knew that pooped their pants it was the most fun Ive had in a while.
I found out in the city I just left has a Ms. Gay pageant, does that exist in other places?
This KKK thing at Alta just makes me sick. Was there no cool black kid around to talk his friend out of causing this mess?
Matt- in the dirty dirty do they play that song ``vou nao, posso nao, quero nao,...
Well fam thats about all. Next week Ill give ya the news of my new area and comp.
Thank you all for the many emails! Eu amo voces
Tchau
Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment