Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Michael: April 20, 2011











Dear Family.
This week has been another tough one. The work isnt lookin out too good. My companion has kinda started taking control of our partnership, not so much cause he is power hungry or anything but I think he realizes, the same way I do, that what Im doing isnt cuttin it.
Im not starving down here, dont worry.
For those who dont remember being told, by us or by Jor, the shower water heats up inside of the electric shower head. So my comp opted to by a cheap part to fix our shower head instead of a whole new one. But we had to take a 50 50 chance cause there are 2 different sizes depending on the voltage and blah blah blah but we guessed wrong. So we wasted our money, and still got cold water. So ive been doing the hokey pokey in the shower ´´I stick my head in, I take my head out, I stick my head back in and rince the shampoo..´´ then Im done.
We´re good on toilet paper now though and Im on a regular schedule after I took a Mega-dump in the chapel while we were waiting to have interviews with President. There were 2 Elders down the hall and one asked the other ´´did you fart?´´, ´´no´´, ´´man where is that stink coming from?´´ (me, from inside the bathroom, down the hall and around the corner)
Here is a mountain of photos. Mostly just members. But instead of explaining Ill jsut answer questions next week!
Al- How do you make yogurt? Im guessing its not just sitting on the couch lookin at the milk get old.
Jor - thanks for the email. From all the exciting news latelly (and me being far away) I almost forgot you´re pregnant. And Alison, and Erika. I was talking to an Elder that was in the Salt Lake mission while waiting for his visa and he talked about all the inactives and it got me wondering about Ashley Bryant - since I never see or hear from her, so that was awesome to hear about that video!
Matt- In your next letter let me know how to bring down the hammer.
Dad- Your emails are the best! Thank you for half of my line of authority! Whoa crazy bishopric. I forget who chenowith is?
Nick - Geezy 1 1 owwwee!!!!

I love all of you. Thank you for everything you do and are.
Elder Michael D Gagon

Love, Elder Michael Gagon


No comments:

Post a Comment