Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Michael: April 27, 2011

I believe when Rhett turns 30 tomorrow everyone will have had a birthday since I left. So happy birthday Rhett and to all if I forgot to wish you a happy birthday haha (sorry).
Easter here from what I saw is just chocolate eggs. I dont think they do any egg hunts. There was an appearance by the easter bunny in primary on sunday. Appropriate?
Here is beautiful and a relatively flat city which is nice. A lot of people ride bikes around everywhere, its pretty cool- and a lot of the bike riders usually have a passenger sitting on the crossbar. Its Awesome to see the men on their bikes and their girlfriends sitting on a wire seat above the back tire...

There´s been something funky going on this week - I dont know what, but yesterday, and on sunday there was a swarm of well over 200 black vultures in the sky! Is that anywhere in the scriptures?

Things have been looking up... we went to a members house to get the address of a reference and they were in the middle of their family night. Theyve been members for 15 years, the dad is a high councelman for the stake, the son is an RM - but they still have a sister that isnt a member? That will change on Sunday.
I lead the music in sacrament meeting this week! haha it was a great feat cause here we don´t have a pianist- so I had to give the intro by singing solo the first line or so of each hymn.
I ate rooster twice this week. I dunno if you guys find that interesting. I also dont know if these were the first 2 times Ive eaten it... In a related story - I set a personal record, went diarrhea 7 times and threw up once in one night.
Can- Good to hear from ya. a letter I sent you came back to me, I will resend it today, so you can look forward to that blast from the past, it´ll be probably 3 years old in dog years when you get it. Also, hopefully we´ll work out a skype connection on mothers day.

Natalie - Loved your email and the diaper story haha. Next time you send pics though use something else cause this site doesnt work or something like that...?
Jor- Who is Libby´s fiance?!?
Also I would like to know what months you left/got back from you mish? I met a member that served in Sao Paulo while you were. He was Elder Niwaldo - ring any bells? I dunno if he was the same when you met him but he looks like he´s trying to be Adam Lambert. (ya he came to church with eye liner on) He lives in Sao Paulo now, but was here for Easter.
Nate - Do you know my pin # ? . I might need it here soon to take out personal money to travel to interviews. If you need my credit card number to find out, let me know. I think it changed from when I lost my wallet in Buffalo. AL you still safe-guarding it? How much do I got in there?
Matt- Have you heard of Chico chavier? Some grande lider do espiritismo? Anyway his home town is right close to where Im at. Dude baptise that moça! All you need is water and 2 testemunhas.
Also, Ya I know Elder Anderson (was my 4th companion) and knew Elder Excel too. (sent home back in September?)
Biggy is comps with Derek Williams! and says his next/last comp and co-zone leader is gonna be Ethan Roberts.
Dad- Loved the email. I was about to say you´ve got the oldest bishopric ever but now I know who Bro Chenowith is. He´s great.
It´s good to hear you all are doing great. I love you!

Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment