Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Michael: May 26th, 2010

Everything sounds good back home. It~s probably warmer here than there. So matt is going to P town, dang. I hope he doesn~t stay there long. Maybe it~s nice. I think knowing a little bit of spanish has helped me a lot. some words are really close the same. A lot of words are almost exactly like english too. soo many. The language isnt bad, but I havent tried to teach anyone yet so I just dont worry about it.DAD I got an idea for you. Cause you are way good at making puzzels, my companion has a wood puzzel thing that has the plan of salvation on it. You could check them out and make better ones, or other types of puzzels for educational purposes? Sound good? Well I need to go, Thanks for the email. Love you all and miss you.
Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment