Elder Matthew Wright Gagon - Brazil Curitiba Mission

Elder Michael David Gagon - Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Michael: May 19th, 2010 First P-Day


Dear Mom and Dad/family,
First and foremost, I only have a half hour from the time I click the mouse on Email, to write you guys. And these brasileiro keyboards are slightly different I keep hitting the wrong punctuation.So Matt didnt come today?? I havent seen him, I looked into orientation and saw all the new elders, (only 3 this week) and he wasnt there sooo. Bummer.K there is NO YOGURT here. I think There use to be, I heard from a teacher, but they took it away I guess. And I´m Kinda disappointed. I have yet to taste really anything outside the MTC. What is going on with you guys?? I dont know much to say because I wrote most everything in a letter. OK so here are just some random things that Jordan could probably tell you, except there is NO YOGURCH. The TP isn~t on a roll, it comes like napkins, about tissue sized, its actually kinda perfect and nice quality. Showers are hot no problem there, its not cold at all. I wore my sweater one day but usually just a short sleeve is comfortable. And almost every window in this place is open all day long. cause there are so many bodies I guess and its perf outside. It doesnt seem too humid I don~t notice it. Dallas was worse. My district is 4 elders and 1 sister. All us elders room together with two other brazilians that got here the day after us. Elder assis and elder manheri. he~s japanese and from curitiba. OK I gotta go, sorry so short. I love you guys and miss you! Elder Michael Gagon

No comments:

Post a Comment